Systems Development & Operation
Building an Enterprise System from the Ground Up
DB has the know-how, experience, and skills to modernize, build-out, and design computer and networking systems that are better able to process, store, manage, and protect data at rest and in motion. Our ability to develop fully interoperable, highly secure systems and optimize enterprise-wide performance is enhanced by the application of CMMI Maturity Level 3 methodologies to all phases of a project, from design, to development, to engineering, to testing, to project management. DB also employs an enterprise information systems lifecycle model that enables clients to efficiently manage all system components from the time of installation through eventual decommissioning or replacement. Additionally, we integrate IT operations and systems administration into our development processes to address system evolution. Using our Earned Value Management System (EVMS), DB ensures each project stays on schedule, within scope, and on budget and generates detailed status reports to regularly update clients.
DB’s particular expertise in enterprise systems includes:
• Requirements development, capacity planning, performance modeling, systems integration, and verification and validation
• System architecture design and system evolution planning and execution
• Software and hardware infrastructure development
• Hardware engineering, design, analysis; component selection; deployment planning and execution; and system troubleshooting
• 24×7 operations and systems administration support
8401 Colesville Road
Silver Spring, MD 20910
5057 Keller Springs Rd.
Addison, TX 75001